Comply with CE EN61010-1 CATIII 600V Safety rated.
Comes with a backlight, 3 1/2 digits 1999 counts, great to understand reading.
Auto range functions provide accurate, easy to use Display with backlight.
Non contact ACV detector
Pocket size design for easy carrying.
Built-in LED flash light.
Extra function: Auto power off, low batter indication, Data hold, Over range indication.
Non contact ACV detector: Y
Diode test: Y
Continuity with beep: Y
Certificate: RoHS, CE EN61010-1 CATIII 600V
Battery: 2x1.5V AAA
Warranty Exclusion & Limitation
The warranty covers the defects resulting from defective parts, materials or manufacturing, if such defects are revealed during the warranty period.
This warranty does not cover any of the followings:
1. Normal wear and tear.
2. Any damages, defects or malfunctioning caused by nature disasters, fires, unexpected events, inappropriate voltage or other external factors.
3. Mechanical or electric damages resulting from incorrect installation, usage or other activities inconsistent with the operation manual or technical specifications attached to the product.
4. The product has been repaired or modified by the customer or any other person.
5. The damage or missing of warranty label.
6. Other accessories that attached to the product.
a. Test instrument: batteries, fuses, test leads or probes, software cd, pouch or storage bags, carrying bags & strap, interface cables, other cables & connectors, earphone, micro SD card & power adaptor.
b. Soldering station: soldering iron or hot air gun, soldering tip or nozzle, heating element, adjustment knob, handle, power or connecting cords, connectors, filters, soldering iron holder or stand, cleaning sponge, cleaning tool & other accessories.
Warranty exclude battery.