- Complies with the newest CE safety standard.
- 3 1/2 digits 1999 counts.
- High measuring accuracy: ±0.5%.
- Measurements are possible even under a strong magnetic field.
- LCD display for low power consumption and clear readout even in bright ambient light conditions.
- Zero knob: Knob to zero when testing low capacitance.
- Extra function: LCD backlight, low battery indication.
Zero adjustment: Manual (range:±20pF)
Over-input: Display shows “1”
Input overload protections: Y
Sampling time: 0~5 second
Power source: NEDA1604/6F22 (9V) x 1pcs (Not included)
Test Lead model no: MT-9906
Warranty Exclusion & Limitation
The warranty covers the defects resulting from defective parts, materials or manufacturing, if such defects are revealed during the warranty period.
This warranty does not cover any of the followings:
1. Normal wear and tear.
2. Any damages, defects or malfunctioning caused by nature disasters, fires, unexpected events, inappropriate voltage or other external factors.
3. Mechanical or electric damages resulting from incorrect installation, usage or other activities inconsistent with the operation manual or technical specifications attached to the product.
4. The product has been repaired or modified by the customer or any other person.
5. The damage or missing of warranty label.
6. Other accessories that attached to the product.
a. Test instrument: batteries, fuses, test leads or probes, software cd, pouch or storage bags, carrying bags & strap, interface cables, other cables & connectors, earphone, micro SD card & power adaptor.
b. Soldering station: soldering iron or hot air gun, soldering tip or nozzle, heating element, adjustment knob, handle, power or connecting cords, connectors, filters, soldering iron holder or stand, cleaning sponge, cleaning tool & other accessories.
Warranty exclude battery.