1. Compact, lightweight design with comfortable soft handle reduces operator fatigue.
2. Equipped with long life soldering tip for greater efficiency and long service life.
3. Stainless steel barrel for better anti-rust capability.
Heating element: Ni-Cr
Input Voltage (V): 220-240V, 50-60Hz
Power Cord: 1.3m, 3Gx0.5mm2
1. When the soldering iron is plugged in for first time, there comes out a smoke from the tip end. The smoke stops in a short
and a smoke never comes out again.
2. Use soldering stand and other aids to avoid burnt finger.
3. Don't put the soldering iron tip outward and use it. It will shorten the heating element life.
4. Don't file the long life tip face.
5. Don't apply too much solder unecessarily.
6. Don't keep the power longer than 30 minutes if it's not operated. It will raise the temperature of soldering iron and reduce the life time of the soldering tip. Turn off the power when you stop using the soldering iron.